Thank you for your interest in working for Scenic Hills Country Club and UWF - Business Enterprises, Inc.
We will always accept applications from quality candidates, who make service excellence and guest satisfaction their number one priority. As a member of the Scenic Hills team, you will be asked to do whatever it takes to provide our guests with a quality golfing product and experience that exceeds expectations. In exchange we at UWF - Business Enterprises, Inc. are dedicated to providing competitive wages and excellent growth opportunities in the exciting golf and hospitality industry.
To work for Scenic Hills Country Club, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Be friendly and helpful in serving our guests.
• Maintain a positive attitude.
• Maintain an appropriate, clean and presentable personal appearance at all times.
• Have reliable transportation to and from work.
• Arrive promptly for your scheduled shift.
• Be flexible and cooperative in the work you are asked to perform.
• Be safety conscious and obey all safety rules and policies.
• Be willing to "go the extra mile", both for your guests and for your co-workers.
• Take pride in the Company, the facility and in your work.
If you believe you meet these requirements, and want to join our Pro Shop or Maintenance Team, please apply by calling 850-476-0380, and speak with Rick Gorman, General Manager of Scenic Hills Country Club.
Again, thank you for your interest in Scenic Hills Country Club and UWF - Business Enterprises, Inc.
Food and Beverage Employment through Chartwells
Chartwells provides Food & Beverage services at Scenic Hills Country Club. If you are interested in working at Scenic Hills as a server or barista, apply through Chartwells. Come-by 8891 Burning Tree Road, Pensacola, FL or on campus at UWF Dining Services in Bldg 22 for an application.